• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Sheik Vid's

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
We had a snow day at the University today, so I finally got off my lazy arse and got my friends to record a few friendly matches. Take them for what their worth [they're **** terrible], cause I have a feeling I'm about to lose all of what little credibility I may have.

East [Sheik] vs. Burly [Marth] 1
East [Sheik] vs. Burly [Marth] 2
East [Sheik] vs. Burly [Marth] 3
East [Sheik] vs. Burly [Marth] 4
East [Sheik] vs. Burly [Marth] 5 -_- God.... this video... *sigh*
East [Sheik] vs. Burly [Marth] 6
East [Sheik] vs. Burly [Marth] 7
East [Sheik] vs. Blade1844 [ZSS] 1
East [Sheik] vs. Blade1844 [ZSS] 2
East [Sheik] vs. Blade1844 [ZSS] 3
East [Sheik] vs. Blade 1844 [ZSS] 4

*EDIT*East [Sheik] vs. Blade 1844 [ZSS] 5 I apologize this one did not finish, my friend's camera died.

There are others, but they're either not me, I'm not playing sheik, or both. If you want to watch them be my guest.

Comment, Critique, Flame, Laugh, etc. etc.

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
I love the comments you guys make back and forth. That entire conversation about shoes, I misheard it at first and thought he meant he'd wear shoes irl like Marth's with "Fail" on the metal guard part.
the talking in the videos made it great :p

But I feel you played a little medium against the Marth player. (XD) I'm really in no position to critique you but I can only say that I think I'd like to see more use of the Vanishing and Vanish glide for some kills or in general and at the 105% + in the fight with ZSS you should of used your Uair more on the ledge and tried to do a Fair recovery back on, that slow get up shoulder thrust gives them the set up usually.

I'm sure the others will give you much more hard time :p
EDIT: other then that, I think you're pretty decent but you let alot of easy edgehog kills get away :p

F00LY

Smash Apprentice
Mmmm the sound of gamecube controllers is like sex to the ears <33

I love the commentary. Some really interesting fights so far too. I didn't get to watch the entire set just yet, but believe me I plan to. I'm learning a bit too it seems. =) Good stuff East! Thanks for sharing.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
It's weird, because when I watch these, I see my inherent problems: Rolling, My attempted overuse of DACUS [every awkward dash attack was a failed attempt], spacing, and approaching [which are both much more noticeable in the Marth matches as I get swatted away every time I get remotely too close.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
East... seriously, your play style reminds me of mine. Although I do a little more SHed aerials, and you do a little more failed DACUSes xD.... I liked the Sheik. Oh and by the way, we need to play together... Goin to Genesis mate?

I'll show you some of my videos soon.

Edit: LOLed at fight over baloon in 2nd video. My friend and I also do that. If he win's, I always use baloon John's! xD

Helpful Edit: Use Fair as DI, you will live longer.. and use Shield-cancelled grabs. Also, I personally don't like SHADing but it appears to work for you, so keep it up! cause people usually shield my pressure (Bair, etc), thus if I SHAD, I get punished upon landing lag.

Pending Edits: There will probably be future edits when I actually get through more videos.

Top Bottom