• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Brado

Smash Lord
Lolwtf

I need to learn how to structure an essay for the poetry portion, seeing as I haven't a clue about the content of the poems, I shall SLYLY bull**** my way through with a good essay structure and clever words

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
**** poetry those *****es must of been high when they wrote that BS cuz it sucks WAAAAT

I gave up revising so I've hacked my wii to perfection now. Got the music code n loads of other cool **** doooown

Brado

Smash Lord
And I'm sure re-quoting with along with another meaningless post will help :)

Yeee fest in liek 9 days, I need smash I'm bored of this exam ****. Anyone else wanna come!?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
No smash this week, parents won't let me and I tbh I really need to revise physics considering I need to get at least a B on both exams (P2 & P3) if I want to get a B overall.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Lmao at thinking anything will actually be done. This is practically a social thread and it's OUR thread. Your thread isn't any better.

You also would be seriously the worst MOD on these boards, lool.

I would also like to point out that since a fest is actually planned for this topic, and since it does revolve around a region in the UK, while albeit, it is exceptionally spammy, it still holds a relative meaning, so yeah, Will is absolutely right about this thread.

Also hai :3

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
WTF KJ HOW CAN U AGREE WITH WILLZ THAT THIS IS A SOCIAL THREAD?? All thats posted here is spam rly.

The only people that actually regulary post in here is, Willz, Calzum and Brado (Not So Much Brad), and its usually pointless, they can just talk at school or something lol, i dont talk to Cal on the boards bcuz i keep in touch with him enough, and im not childish enough to keep posting for +1's, dunno when u guys are gonna grow up.

This thread has no meaning also. Just poitning that out.

Also i'll gladly post up Brad's fest information in the SSBB UK thread.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
We're not at school anymore and we're usually on msn at different times so this is the best way of communicating.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ohh yeah u guys left, whos gonna get the worst grades outa u 4? As in You, Calzum, Brad and Marni.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
lmao andy got SLURPED SON

I'm expected an A (business), B (physics, science) and a C for everything else.

Marni & Brad should be getting A's as they're too smart.

Cal will be getting U's lololol

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
English: D
Maths: D
Science: F (LOL)
Resistant Materials: C
Art: C
P.E: C x2
ICT: C x2

Yeah it isnt that good but ive resit English and got a C and i'll get my C in Maths in 2 week.

And our school was **** so thats actually good.

I prolly coulda got better, but i didnt have motivation to do the extra tasks n stuff.

Top Bottom