• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
you can say the same sorta thing for melee fox and metaknight cant you?
not really since fox is pretty mediocre in brawl

mk has only been in one game that isn't part of the kirby series afaik so that doesn't really work either

Jolteon

what I meant was that reuniclus was good in both the tcg and 5th gen (two different games), which you can't say about fox/mk lol

Heartstring

Smash Legend
we cant talk about gay ****?
so...cant talk about pokemon, cant talk about willz

what else can you do in EM?

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Okay guys, I am going to be hosting a fest (like my old fests back in 2009) in late June/early July, and I want lots of people to come, mainly from the Midlands and the North. I want the scene around here to get going again as it really seems dead as of late, and I want it to get going again to it's highs back in 2009.

After going expo and not being able to play any smash whatsoever it annoyed me considering there was smashers there, and I wanna see everyone again as it's getting onto a year now since my last proper tourney (I don't really count the Brummy tourney cuz there weren't that many people).

I just miss playing competitive and I want people to get motivated to start playing it again.

I will have a confirmed date for this in the next few days. I will have Brawl + Melee tourneys, food and drink for everyone and everyone can just chillax.

This WILL happen.

- Willz

Jolteon

I've been to George's old house twice for fests. ~_~

Once was before you played though haha.

Jolteon

I went to the one where that amerikannnn guy went too who played jiggs/olimar in brawl lol

and then one other one before that

Top Bottom