• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easing the pain of a 4-stock

Sayori

Smash Rookie
So today I had my first 'real' practice with a fairly good (get it?) Marth among others and I didn't know I could recieve a near JV5 that fast.

I need comforting, fellow smashers. What do I do?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
The best thing is to accept you lost, that you aren't perfect at the game, that there will always be room for improvement.
Being 4 stocked dosen't mean you're terrible, only the opponent was much more skilled.There will almost always be someone better,
and you have to accept it.
So learn from your mistakes.Every loss is a lesson waiting to be learned, take advantage of losing.

Sayori

Smash Rookie
The best thing is to accept you lost, that you aren't perfect at the game, that there will always be room for improvement.
Being 4 stocked dosen't mean you're terrible, only the opponent was much more skilled.There will almost always be someone better,
and you have to accept it.
So learn from your mistakes.Every loss is a lesson waiting to be learned, take advantage of losing.
Haha, I appreciate the serious reply but I was more joking than actually being down about it. I mentally prepared for the ass whooping so it wasn't that bad \o/

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Mew2King got his a** kicked many times before becoming one of the titans of the game, or so I've read. Just something to think about.

Top Bottom