• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easiest way to unlock DHD In Wii U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
For anyone having trouble in Cruel Smash and don't have time to do 100 matches, choose Ganondorf in Cruel Smash, run to the side of the stage, jump off and flame choke a Mii offstage. It counts as a kill. Choose fighter selection and he should appear. Hope this helped.

Last edited:

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Or just spam Forward Vision, knock a Mii offstage, survive for 2 seconds, get the kill,Back Slash off.
Plus since Shulk is actually a good character, it'll be easier to beat DHD.

Chewmuncher

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chewmuncher
3DS FC
4682-8634-2496
Uh, I never played Cruel Smash to unlock DHD. I just played a bunch of online and a bit of offline smash. I think its just an X number of games you play.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Uh, I never played Cruel Smash to unlock DHD. I just played a bunch of online and a bit of offline smash. I think its just an X number of games you play.
I'd rather do one Forward Vision near an edge or one Flame Choke offstage than do 100 matches. Now i have DHD, and to me most of the alternatives are quicker but less simpler than the battles.

Chewmuncher

Smash Rookie
NNID
Chewmuncher
3DS FC
4682-8634-2496
I'd rather do one Forward Vision near an edge or one Flame Choke offstage than do 100 matches. Now i have DHD, and to me most of the alternatives are quicker but less simpler than the battles.
Didn't realise that there were multiple ways to unlock DHD. I'd agree with you on that behalf to unlock someone quicker.

Tojiro2

Smash Rookie
Didn't realise that there were multiple ways to unlock DHD. I'd agree with you on that behalf to unlock someone quicker.
Pretty sure irs been like that in every game, you could either do the -correct- way to unlock a character or do vs mode a certain number of times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom