• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E64 Season 1 : The European Smash 64 League (Ongoing)

dandan

Smash Lord
starting to get a little back into smash, hopefully i will be up to par.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I beat $heick 2-1

Also why is Rocky in A? I thought he was top 5 of Europe :troll:.
Feeble attempts at trashtalk as I prepare myself for ripping through the whole tournament. A class just means I get a nicer warmup.

Sangoku

Smash Master
No need to trashtalk, I've never said I was any good, so you can freely say I'm bad, I don't care. Also I didn't say you weren't good, I'm just quoting yourself.

dandan

Smash Lord
everyone taking stuff so personally these days, what the hell happened to you europe.
i think smakis was still around, some of the guys would just leave by taking things to heart.

Olikus

Smash Champion
everyone taking stuff so personally these days, what the hell happened to you europe.
i think smakis was still around, some of the guys would just leave by taking things to heart.
Dont stigmatesize us. Were all pretty laidback and buddies, with some exceptions.

:phone:

Mahie

Smash Lord
Glad to see non-euros betting on this. People are getting hype, had been a while.

Quick news :
  • Dark qualified -with a perfect 4-0 run- for Class A R2.
  • I took the liberty of adding a slight rule for netting extra points. If anyone goes flawless during a whole season (id est if one doesn't lose any game at all), then extra points will be awarded, depending on whether it was in A or S. I have yet to decide on the amount, though.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Those hands + blue make me think of Sonic the Hedgehog. I think that's what Sonic would look like if he was a peanut and French.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Where did you read someone taking things personally? Me saying I'm not good? I've been saying this since the beginning and I always believe so. Nothing salty or mad when I say that.

Also I'm more ready to leave the msn group because of Rebaz than because of Smakis (yes, when I joined Smakis was still around).

DevMBC

Smash Ace
sounds like you taking rebaz personally. where have you been squall are you around to play soon?

Sangoku

Smash Master
I'm not taking rebaz personally, but that's not enough to like him or even bare his presence.

Yeah I've been away for the week, I'll be able to play again tomorrow evening, but I'll probably need to play a bit first.

:phone:

Mahie

Smash Lord
It kind of sat still for a while but we're back on track again.

Bear disapeared and is being replaced by King Funk, who already won his first match against Luigo (3-2).

Mahie

Smash Lord
No it is still going on, but most people were active in the chat and I kept them updated that way. The whole Round 1 is over, and I'll update everything asap.

Top Bottom