• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 Smash 4, Mario Kart + Mario game.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
But we've known this forever. All its saying is Miyamoto and Reggie will host.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
It's big news because they said they weren't having e3.... Which meant we might not have gotten to see smash 4
No, no, and no. During the first info release we were told exactly what would be happening. Nintendo would be holding 2 smaller events during E3. The Nokia theater was already booked and the huge space they always rent every year at the convention center was already booked.

Everyone blew it way out of proportion, especially the gaming media like that knuckle head Adam Sesler. Everyone who had the slightest bit of reading comprehension could see that Nintendo never left E3, never said they would not do E3 and as a matter of fact in the original press release they said exactly what they would be doing at E3.

Instead of one presentation full of puppies, my kids, new game, sales data, bad jokes, new game, trends, philosophies and new game, there will be one presentation for gaming distributors and partners with sales data and philosophies, then there will be one especially for the gamers that goes, new game, new game, bad joke, new game, new game, new game, Internet meme.

This is and always has been a good thing. Think back to the last time you live streamed an E3 conference and couldn't wait for them to shut up about sales data and gaming philosophy?

Nintendo never left E3, and smash was always coming during E3.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well, one month to go. I'm hoping Nintendo is gonna use the smaller size to it's advantage to have more awesome per announcement while the Sony and XBawk people duke it out.

nessokman

Smash Lord
The
No, no, and no. During the first info release we were told exactly what would be happening. Nintendo would be holding 2 smaller events during E3. The Nokia theater was already booked and the huge space they always rent every year at the convention center was already booked.

Everyone blew it way out of proportion, especially the gaming media like that knuckle head Adam Sesler. Everyone who had the slightest bit of reading comprehension could see that Nintendo never left E3, never said they would not do E3 and as a matter of fact in the original press release they said exactly what they would be doing at E3.

Instead of one presentation full of puppies, my kids, new game, sales data, bad jokes, new game, trends, philosophies and new game, there will be one presentation for gaming distributors and partners with sales data and philosophies, then there will be one especially for the gamers that goes, new game, new game, bad joke, new game, new game, new game, Internet meme.

This is and always has been a good thing. Think back to the last time you live streamed an E3 conference and couldn't wait for them to shut up about sales data and gaming philosophy?

Nintendo never left E3, and smash was always coming during E3.
They said there wound NOT be an e3 presentation above demos and whatnot. I think they decided to do a show because of the backlash from everyone

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
The They said there wound NOT be an e3 presentation above demos and whatnot. I think they decided to do a show because of the backlash from everyone
I'm sorry but you and 90% of the gaming community read a headline and got swept up in all the nonsense. Please understand.

"We decided not to host a large-scale presentation targeted at everyone in the international audience where we announce new information as we did in the past," Iwata said. "Instead, at the E3 show this year, we are planning to host a few smaller events that are specifically focused on our software lineup for the U.S. market. There will be one closed event for American distributors, and we will hold another closed hands-on experience event, for mainly the Western gaming media."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/25/no-nintendo-press-conference-at-e3-2013

I wish I could figure out how to highlight from this iPad, but it is clear as a bell. Then the follow up info that was given like a day later still didn't convince the masses when it was spelled out so clearly. Absolutely no reading comprehension or everyone was guilty of reading a headline.

Nintendo never said they were not doing E3, just not an all in 1 big presentation this year. 1 E3 presentation for the suits, 1 E3 presentation for us, the gamers.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm sorry but you and 90% of the gaming community read a headline and got swept up in all the nonsense. Please understand.

"We decided not to host a large-scale presentation targeted at everyone in the international audience where we announce new information as we did in the past," Iwata said. "Instead, at the E3 show this year, we are planning to host a few smaller events that are specifically focused on our software lineup for the U.S. market. There will be one closed event for American distributors, and we will hold another closed hands-on experience event, for mainly the Western gaming media."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/25/no-nintendo-press-conference-at-e3-2013

I wish I could figure out how to highlight from this iPad, but it is clear as a bell. Then the follow up info that was given like a day later still didn't convince the masses when it was spelled out so clearly. Absolutely no reading comprehension or everyone was guilty of reading a headline.

Nintendo never said they were not doing E3, just not an all in 1 big presentation this year. 1 E3 presentation for the suits, 1 E3 presentation for us, the gamers.
Thanks, it was nearly impossible to figure out what is going to actually happen because of all the confusion and misleading. I guess all we need now is the times in which the two different presentations happen so we know what time we'll want to tune in on the stream.

RomanceDawn

Smash Lord
NNID
Romancedawn
3DS FC
0044-2811-9045
No problem. I will admit though, had Nintendo said nothing, people probably would have barely noticed the difference.

Top Bottom