• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 E3 Poll! What new characters will we see?

What characters will we see revealed at E3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I chose Palutena for obvious reasons, and I think they speak for themselves.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Well, the poll is closed so now we just have to wait and see in which way everyone will be wrong :troll:

N7S

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NathanSovik
Captain Falcon, Meta Knight, Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, Falco, Ness/Lucas, Mr. Game & Watch, Ice Climbers, Wario and Ganondorf back as returners

Pac-Man, Palutena, Mii, Dixie Kong, Daisy and Ridley (possibly) as newcomers

Lucas/Ness, Dr. Mario, Daisy and Pichu as alternate costumes.

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
Johnny Yong Bosch is credited as being Mike Jones' voice in Smash 4 according to IMDb. He could be a surprise reveal, or just an assist trophy. But finding that does have me considering Mike Jones more seriously.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Johnny Yong Bosch is credited as being Mike Jones' voice in Smash 4 according to IMDb. He could be a surprise reveal, or just an assist trophy. But finding that does have me considering Mike Jones more seriously.
That was a prank by a bunch of people on 4chan to mess with each other. IMDB is like Wikipedia. Anyone can edit it to say whatever they want.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
And that's why IMDb is only as reliable as Wikipedia. Anyone can edit it.

Top Bottom