• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West E1337 Sm4sh at KIN

E1337 Sm4sh at KIN
Posted by Jdoging
KIN CAFE
Friday, July 1, 2016 - 07:00 PM
Until: Friday, July 1, 2016 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jdoging

Smash Rookie

BYOC/FIGHT STICKS... WIRED REQUIRED.

BI WEEKLY SMASH IN HAYWARD! COME AND FIGHT THE BEST THAT THE EAST BAY HAS TO OFFER!

Pre-Registration: http://goo.gl/forms/TWuVk7qWf7

Venue Fee = $5
Sm4sh = $5
SF: V = $5

- All games will be played on the default settings, unless otherwise specified, below.
- All macros available via the in-game controller configuration menu are allowed.
- Hardware programmable input entry, rapid-fire, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
- Accidentally pausing the game at any time during the fight will force you to forfeit the round.
- Any player using “Random Select” to pick their character, must “Random Select” again if they win the match, provided that there is no way to pick a certain character in the random box.
- You must provide your own controller for games played on all systems.
- All converters are the responsibility of the player.
- Cronus Max Plus and Titan One converters are banned.
- All wireless controllers other than the DualShock4 and WiiU Pro Controller are banned.
- DualShock4 players that don’t unpair their controller right after the match, are subject to disqualification.
- XBOX One wireless controllers are allowed to be used only with a USB cable, and no batteries or battery pack in the controller.
- Nintendo 3DS, 2DS, or WiiU gamepad are not allowed.
Removing the battery or otherwise disabling these controllers is NOT OK. You may not use these controllers under any circumstances.
- 3rd party controllers which pair to a dongle like the MadCatz controllers are fine.
- There is no coaching during any tournament match.

SM4SH SINGLES

General Rules:
-2 stock, 6 Minutes, Items set to off
-Custom Fighters is set to OFF
-Amiibos are not allowed
-Best of 3 sets, top 8 will be best of 5
-If a match ends with a player using Bowsercide or Ganon's Flame Choke the win will go to the initiator of the move.
-You cannot counter pick to any stage you have already won on
-No excessive stalling
-Gentleman's Clause: Any stage may be played on if both players agree to it
-Allowed controllers: Gamecube Controller, Wii U Pro Controller, Wiimote, 3DS (Wii U Gamepad is not allowed)

Starters/Neutral Stages:
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Smashville
-Town & City
-Lylat Cruise

Counterpick Stages:
-Dreamland 64
-Duck Hunt
-Omega Stages (if Final Destination is banned, Omega stages are as well)

First stage is decided by banning from the stage list in P1-P2-P2-P1 order.
Following stages decided by the winner banning 1 stage and then loser choosing.

STREET FIGHTER: V

Game Settings: Versus Mode, 99 Seconds, 2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Games, No Handicap
The top 8 competitors will play 3/5 Matches.
Legacy Controller Mode is banned.
All matches will be random stage select.

*FOR ANY WHO IS COMING FROM BART IT IS 5 MINUTES AWAY YOU CAN JUST GET OFF AT HAYWARD STATION*

SM4SH/SF:V START @ 8

POT DISTRIBUTION WILL BE 60-30-10

xerick.hernandez

Smash Rookie
NNID
elmascachicles
I'm new to tournaments so how does your tournament work exactly? How many people do you usually get, how is prize money handled, is there doubles? Just a bunch of general question like that.
All for smash 4 by the way.

Bkomel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bkomel
3DS FC
3668-9450-4869
I'm new to tournaments so how does your tournament work exactly? How many people do you usually get, how is prize money handled, is there doubles? Just a bunch of general question like that.
All for smash 4 by the way.
I gotchu fam.

1. Friendlies usually start by around 5:30 (I think 5, but i've never been there that early)
2. About 20 people seem to enter (Only been there 3 times, but that's been the average), but there are more there for friendlies.
3. Prize money is generated by those who enter. IDK the % pay out though
4. Doubles happen assuming there are people and time (There almost always is)
5. This tourney happens weekly, so stop on by! (I'm the TO of a monthly that happens in the same city *cough cough*) But these are the best way to have fun while expanding your gaming ability.

a bird

Smash Rookie
This will begin at 7? I likely can't be there until 6:30, but if so then there will be a bird present in your tournament.

The Zard

Smash Rookie
So no classic controller. The smash bro controllers that are connected to a Wii remote

Top Bottom