• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E123Omega Productions

E123Omega

Smash Lord
E123Omega Productions Present:

SMBZ - A Hero's Life
SMBZ - A Hero's Life Preview
SMBZ - Bleach Opening 2
SMBZ - Luigi's Famous Scream
SMBZ - Naruto Opening
SMBZ - Bleach Opening
SMBZ - Unleashed
SMBZ - Welcome to the Show (Discontinued)
SMBZ - Wrath of Mecha Sonic

I am an AMV maker, so far I have made 7 AMVs, of the hit 'show", Super Mario Bros. Z. The offical forums are located here.

These are links to all my music videos that I have made thus far, and this post will be updated everytime I make a new music video. The order of the videos are from newest to oldest, with the newest being on the top and the oldest being on the bottom. I hope you will enjoy my music videos.

E123Omega Productions

Please rate and comment them all!!!!!!!!

Comments and criticism are greatly apperciated!!!!!!!

marthsword

Smash Ace
You can't be E123Omega 'Productions' unless you have all your work copyrighted and a real company. AMV's aren't hard either, try actually being the person who animates those videos. That takes a lot more work. None of those are even entertaining to watch. And code your own forums instead of using that crappy setup. Can you guess what language you use to make a forum? PHP.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
You can't be E123Omega 'Productions' unless you have all your work copyrighted and a real company. AMV's aren't hard either, try actually being the person who animates those videos. That takes a lot more work. None of those are even entertaining to watch. And code your own forums instead of using that crappy setup. Can you guess what language you use to make a forum? PHP.
1. I know that.
2. Making an AMV isn't hard. Making a good or nearly perfect one is.
3. No sh*t.
4. Well, I could really care less about your opinion, as long as somebody likes it, I could care less about the haters....
5. I don't need to make a **** forum. Just STFU man, I have a Youtube page where I can post my own videos, no need to make some **** forums just to host my videos. I don't even know how to make my own forums and their is simply no need to.

If you aren't even going to critize or comment my videos, then just don't post dude, ok?

Top Bottom