• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E-mail problems with Smashboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

JiangWei23

Smash Journeyman
So I activated that "E-mail me when a new post appears", and I tried canceling it but it's not working. It's really aggravating since I don't check my e-mail for a week, then I get back in and have to delete 50+ e-mails.

I've even set it to "No subscriptions" and I'm STILL getting e-mails. Help please?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
So I activated that "E-mail me when a new post appears", and I tried canceling it but it's not working. It's really aggravating since I don't check my e-mail for a week, then I get back in and have to delete 50+ e-mails.

I've even set it to "No subscriptions" and I'm STILL getting e-mails. Help please?
Have you tried unsubscribing to the threads you're currently subscribed to? That might take care of it.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Question and Suggestion Thread at the top of the Proom will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom