• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dvdlowread - Fatal error: Failed to read from volume

Moderately Pro

Smash Rookie
A couple days ago i got Project M working on Dolphin and it was working just fine. Now I can start up the emulator, but as soon as i click play I get this message "Dvdlowread - Fatal error: Failed to read from volume"
Does anyone know what the problem might be?

Cryosaur111

Smash Rookie
Same here man, was playing just earlier today, then I took a nap, and when I got up project m wouldn't work anymore. Everything else works fine, including just vanilla brawl, but if I try to launch project m then I get the dvdlowread fatal error and then after that I get a couple of "dsi exceptions" and then the emulation and the dolphin client crash. Anyone got any solutions?

Zeldastriker

Smash Apprentice
This is a bug known in older versions of Dolphin; have you updated to the latest dev revision?

Top Bottom