• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Durham Region - Pickering

McD

Smash Journeyman
Anybody out there in Durham want to play?
We're in Pickering looking for more of a solid group to play with.
Regularly I play with my friend and occasionally a few others, but we need more challengers :D!

McD

Smash Journeyman
interested in playing some project m? We have many people who are fairly new to smash so the levels of players are all over the place :)!

kingquiggles

Smash Rookie
Just message me where I would meet up with you, I won't be driving until next month or so, so I will have to bus down. Just let me know, I will also need to know what kind of liquor we will be drinking, it is the most important factor in any meetup.

MrHealthy

Smash Rookie
Both places we play are north of the mall. So you can take the DRT Pulse to the mall and we would meet you at the stop.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
oooh, didn't know people around durham played

I'm around whitby/oshawa from time to time, spamming top tiers in P:M, don't mind me

kingquiggles

Smash Rookie

I'm around whitby/oshawa from time to time, spamming top tiers in P:M, don't mind me
I'm BRAND NEW to the competitive smash community, I really hope to meet new people though. I have no clue how many people are in this area who play competitive. Looking forward to playing though!

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
someone from peterborough posted in the melee boards

ever so slowly, the smash scene is going more north. now someone live in the kawarthas so I can actually play someone pls

McD

Smash Journeyman

That would be awesome if you could come out to. We missed Kingquiggles due to miscommunication but next week! If you can come out monday you should :D! We have a few people who are new to smash that have joined us lately. Soon we're going to need a second TV :p!

MrHealthy

Smash Rookie
Kingquiggles was on his way? WHAT. Damn, sorry if you got left in the cold cause of us.

McD

Smash Journeyman
So far we have 7 people coming this monday! HYES!
We're going to set up two TV's. I have a feeling its going to be an absolute blast!
I'll text you my address kingquigs!

socksfelloff

Smash Rookie
I'm a casual but dabbling with getting into competitive smash. I'm in whitby and would love to come out for some pm or melee.

socksfelloff

Smash Rookie
If there is another get together soon can someone pm me the info? I'm 27, male for what its worth. I would love to come out. I'm currently re learning the ropes in PM.

socksfelloff

Smash Rookie
Haha I couldn't agree more. Just wanted to give you a quick idea of what to expect. I'll pm mcd

Top Bottom