• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duncanville smash Events: saturday 2/10

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
aight then, sorry about copying u bluezaft, buti thought sense u got a thread 4 UTD i minus well get one for Duncnville

aight sorry for the late notice, but i'm trying to get some people over my house dis saturday for a lil smash

Duncanville TX, 75137

Time: yall can start coming around 12:00 and it ends, i'm thinking at about 9'ish or whatever, so it really doesn't matter when u show

for future notice i'll b hosting alot of tournament about 3 or 4 weeks for now so yall keep practicing

for any help my number is 972-841-5390, but check mapquest before asking me for directions

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
aight i'm goin b at my dads house n he aint got a computer so if u need anything just call.

This is not a tournament i'm just gonna hav some friends over n was trying to get some people from smash boards to come

stride(r)

Smash Rookie
Ill try and make it.....although my work schedule dominates my Saturday. :[ SUX! Im new to Dallas and havent played with anyone from here...but Im trying. Just keep the smashfests and tournys coming and Ill make time to go.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
well i had about 5 friends over playing, but they left around 2 or 3 cause i wasn't feeling good. so it all worked out cause i aint sure i could of played that long that day anyway. i'll prolly play again next saturday at bluezafts place

Top Bottom