• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
This is a "rule discussion" thread. Please refer to the tourney thread for any specifics about the tourney.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
the first thing to talk about is when to hold the next tourney. I originally thought the 27th but then realized that the 27th was thanksgiving weekend. And I figured no one would show up. But like 4 or 5 people have already told me that the 27th is a good date.

So, how much of NC smash would show up for the 27th. I don't plan on hosting then unless at least 15 people showed up.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
FRIST, if u dont count that double post :p
actually that would be a maybe,for me on the 27th since i wouldnt be at ECU away from civilization and what not

And also. good dates would be like the weekend winter brak starts up for everyone. that way you get a huge turn out. i believe the winter break weekend is like the 18th of December.

as for rule set. MLG of course

PS. i made this CAROLINA BLUE cause UNC is the best

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I would definitely be able to make the 27th, but I'm more than willing to wait till December for a greater turnout.

The MLG ruleset is fine, so is Pound's. Either one of those work.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
it's MLG regardless. I just read that the loop hole to have a tourney thread in the regional zone that you could have "rule discussion" threads. So, I am calling this a "rule discussion". Second of all, its a double post because I didn't want the second post to be part of the OP. Thirdly, 313, is hosting his tourney on the 11th. I don't want to take attendance from him. The 4th is an option if the 27th doesn't work out. The 18th is not an option right now. NC smash is planning on having a big ol' nc smash family get together. They are just looking for a venue right now. If they can't find one, I'll be conflicted: offer Duke as a venue for the "get together" or use Duke as a venue for a tourney. I side more with the "get together" thing. I wanna play some 4 person RPGs!!!

And fifth, duke>unc. Get ****ed up.....get *****.

Top Bottom