• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duck Hunt Rapid Jab

Unresolved

Smash Cadet
NNID
Unresolved
3DS FC
4596-9792-3892
I've seen other people pull it off, but for some reason it just won't work for me.
Any help?

proxibomb

Smash Clown
After your basic first two jabs and the hind kick, constantly tap A and you'll continue to peck until you stop, in which the bird will do a final jab with his beak. In order to get the rapid peck going, you'll have to mash A very fast. To know you've done it, the animation for the the first two jabs and hind leg kick will be very fast, and the rapid peck will start.

Last edited:

ganiam

Smash Rookie
You can also go straight into the rapid jab by pressing A really quickly, skipping the hind kick.

I was actually in the opposite situation at first. I couldn't do the hind kick, it'd always go straight to the rapid jabs. Turns out, if you hold A, it goes into the kick automatically if your previous hits connect.

Last edited:
Top Bottom