• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duck Hunt has Some of the Funniest Moves

D

Deleted member

Duck Hunt. Look at the guy. How could you not love them? Anyway, onto the thread topic. Here is a video showing some of his moves.
Did you see that? He pulls out his 8 bit sprite in his Final Smash, and LAUGHS. Then the sprite proceeds to leap away from the gunman, leaving the opponent to dodge the shots intended for him. His whole Final Smash is a Matrix dodge! How is that not awesome! And we're not even done with that yet! All of his Smash Attacks involve somebody attempting to shoot him, evidenced by the cursor and cartoon shots around him. And what does this devilish dog do? HE MATRIX DODGES EVERYTHING! Not to mention he forces the ducks that fear him to assist him! This guy is great!

Edit: I also find the fact that he kicks TNT around cool. He is literally a cartoon dog like Scooby-Doo crossed with Banjo-Kazooie in Smash Bros. Discuss what else you like about his quirky moveset! (And if the mods feel like this should be moved to the Duck Hunt moveset discussion, so be it)

Last edited by a moderator:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
His face is an unexpected pleasure.

Ghirahilda

♥Smash Beauty♥
NNID
Marcelinho21
Mutley + Scooby Doo + Pluto + Banjo-Kazooie = Duck Hunt
How not to love? It's the best newcomer for me! How I was so close-minded about him?

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
Mutley + Scooby Doo + Pluto + Banjo-Kazooie = Duck Hunt
How not to love? It's the best newcomer for me! How I was so close-minded about him?
I don't know how were you was so close-minded about him.

farvin111

Smash Journeyman
I like how the duck just gives the opponent the death stare in a grab :laugh:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
By the gods, this was better than I imagined. Easily one of my favorite Smash characters.

Shog

Smash Ace
Btw no idea where to post it, but it his name really Peppers?

Is there an alt similar to this guys color scheme hehe :3

And yes he looks frickin awesome.

espio87

Smash Ace
I gotta say, Sakurai was very creative with Duck Hunt. At first I didn't support him, but seeing him in action made me fall in love with him. And that Firing Squad Final Smash, man that was awesome.

MrKitty

Smash Rookie
Im just not sure about this one... First I was upset he got in before other characters, then I lightened up to him, then I saw his moveset which made me lose faith, and now I just hope they dont screw this up. The only thing that really bothers me is his moveset. I'll have to warm up to him, but I want to like all the characters. This one is tough for me to, though...

Last edited:
Top Bottom