• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duck Hunt Dog should be the new Starfy AT

I say this because he really does not make sense playable but a lot of gamers just want to beat him up.

When released he will walk around trying to catch ducks being shot at by an non-existent light-gun (assuming the player is using one), and you can beat him up whenever you want. He is there to distract you, that is pretty much his purpose.

Thoughts on this retro AT?

hugemariofan

Smash Apprentice
NO!!! He should be the next playable WTF character!! He's also one of my most wanted characters for SSB4!!

Metal_Sonic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darktriforce1990
3DS FC
0216-0895-5308
wouldn't the gun flashes hurt the player also?

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Or this: as he appears he does a laught and then disappears. But if you success in beating him you unlock some reward.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Jigglypuff in 64.
Mr. Game & Watch in Melee.
R.O.B. in Brawl.
Jigglypuff wasn't a WTF, not in Japan at the time, anyway.

G&W and ROB bothe represent Nintendo's hardware history. I hardly consider them "WTF characters."

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Jigglypuff wasn't a WTF, not in Japan at the time, anyway.

G&W and ROB bothe represent Nintendo's hardware history. I hardly consider them "WTF characters."
History or not, they certainly were out of left field.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
I think we should give up on guessing who will be the next WTF char, because it could be even a neversennbefore character reject from a past game. Videogame history is plenty of those. Siba from Virtua Fighter, Sabre from Dinosaur Planet, Madonna from Sonic CD, Honey The Cat from Sonic The Fighter... And who know what Nintendo, or Namco, or Konami have in their archives.

Top Bottom