• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dtilt = wall infinte?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Though a good find if this works, walls will probably be banned because of the Fox and DeDeDe infinites.

Fox had many infinites in melee with the ability to move while shining, aka waveshine. Now it is much harder to get this because you must start against a wall to do it. ddd's infinte will not be banned either because of ice climbers being able to do a better job and I know they will not be banned. no tactic that we know so far will be banned

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
A level shouldn't be banned because some characters have wall infinites. You just have to be careful in wall stages when facing these guys, if they trap you it's your own fault and you deserve to be punished.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
This seems more promising than the other infinite.

(Shadow Moses) vs. Lucas

I was able to down tilt the Lucas into the wall from 0-160 without his escaping. Initially, he bounced from the wall to the ground and then back after I would hit him again. About halfway through, he began to have a certain animation of staying near the wall. Once Lucas hit 160, I hit him against the wall and he bounced behind me.

(Corneria) vs. Ike

I was able to down tilt the Ike into the wall from 0-180. Tested twice, 180 was the magic number. Once Ike hit 180, I hit him against the wall and he bounced behind me.

I'll do more extensive testing tomorrow.

Top Bottom