• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dtilt FFers under a platform > 100%

j3ly

Smash Champion
doooooooooooooooooo that.

also if you have them cornered, dtilt and if they miss the tech, fmash, roll behind you, fsmash, getup, fsmash, getup attack shieldgrab, tech(unlikely) fsmash, no DI, utilt -> dair onto platform if you like (dair autocancels on platforms). also if uair is stale they will float upwards with that wierd di

doooooooooooooooooo this.

a rookie

Smash Ace
Idk, people usually tech this. All my friends tech this and roll away. It would only be good in a corner like you said. It's really situational.

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol, pull it out once or twice in a whole week and i guarantee they wont tech :p

howver if they do, you can react accordingly with reaction if you SH and then wait for them to act on the platform, FH and do whatever it is you want to do. dair, or weak bair whatever

edit - yeah, ive never used it not in a corner, other than for shield pressure and stuff, or a mistake

can we space late nair for shield pressure? i would like to late nair -> jab -> dtilt shields. cos dairs hitbox is better at poking shields according to maelstroms guide.

normallu i just late uair -> jab -> TR bair wd (to the other side) -> jab but it isnt that effective all the time. looks beautiful when it is but.. well atleast it taught me you can turn around and get bairs hitbox out really really fast

i think its time for a mario shield pressure thread

j3ly

Smash Champion
if i fsmash you, it will do 18/19%

if i do it again, it will go down to 16/17

and so on, this resets when you die. knockback isnt reduced, but seeing as knockback is calculated after % being added, it seems like knockback is reduced.

anyway, sometimes you will hit an opponent who messed their floor tech. if you hit them with a staled move, they float upwards in a really wierd way.

Top Bottom