• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dsmash

IDK

Smash Lord
I was just wondering about diddy's down smash. It seems that the back side (second hit) is weaker. Is it just knockback, or damage? or am i making that up? Also, sometimes you can hit them and they will get hit by the second hit too, like toon link's dsmash. I tested and it doesnt seem that this happens when they are really close, and it's definately not the tip, so is it just in the middle, by chance, or does something else have to happen?

Yanki

Smash Cadet
Well, yes thefirst strike of the down smash is stronger than the 2 one, and yep u can hit the 2 if u are very but very close, didint like the young like because he alays hit the second if the 1 is hited, and other recomendation is hit this, when ur oponent is on the air, like doing a trwo glitch if the characters have more % the flight a little when u hit thems whit teh banana by that u hit thems whit the V smash at the air causing more distance.

IDK

Smash Lord
dude, im sorry but... did you just learn english or something? spelling, not making sense either. I guess you helped... and thanks... but yeah.

Top Bottom