• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSF/Danny's Tournament (Cancelled until further notice)

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
I'm going to hold a tournament this weekend, despite there being a biweekly. Because I'm posting this so last minute, I really have no idea what the turn out will be like, but if you like playing smash and having a good time, feel free to come!

Information

Time: 12:00pm (Friendlies at 11)

14156 Flallon Ave Apartment #2
Norwalk, CA

House # (562)-863-9810

Entry Fee
Singles: 10$
Doubles: 5$ each

Rules
Standard MLG Rules

Please bring TV's and Gamecubes if you can and
Bring your own controllers!

Incase you need to contact me
cell: (310)720-0932

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Man, last time I went to DSF's house, I got smash de-virginized. =) I was like, why is everyone so good at smash, and I witnessed Romeo own Jay in a money match with Donkey Kong.

Now everyone's still better than me, but the memories wtf. I dunno if I can make it, though; I have to do some bull**** to get $$ for school, and my friend has to leave by 3..

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
***** why you spring this kinda **** last minute? I just got a job last week and I would've asked off had I known. You know you're supposed to message me in advance to make sure I'm free because you know everyone's gonna be whining and complaining that I'm not there. Now you gotta cancel it. Oh dear what a shame, nevermind it can wait till next week. Sorry guys...

Adolex

Smash Journeyman
So will this be happining DSF? I hear douts in these fellow smashers. I will check later and see if this will happend.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Since there seems to be a dead interest: THE TOURNIE'S OFFICIALLY BEEN POSTPONED. SORRY FOR ANY CONVENIENCE. Haha j/k, man. I probably got some ppl not to come now, Lmao. I'm sure enough ppl will come and it'll be fun. Peace...

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
This will be a GO GO =) so Wrap ur controllers up and i see you guys at 11pm =) ohh and nickkkkkk loll i didn't know O.O u never around =\ DSF always have surprise tournaments every so often loll XDDD

This is Davic C's Cell number incase you guys get lost or w/e

1-562-392-2149

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOO MM in Wii BOXING!!!!!! =)

ZachGotStabbed

Smash Cadet
11pm = 11am?

i thought i was the only one hosting late night tonight =(

ps. dsf if you wanna come check out the whittier thread =) 24 minute mapquest from the address posted here if you wanna come down and own some drunk nubs tonight

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
The sat tourney ummm let me see if i can remember the results XD
Singles
1.DSF
2.D.C
3.Blitz

Teams

1.D.C Blitz
2.Green apples
3.umm i forget loll
i can't remember the rest >.< but like 15 ppl showed up XDD not so badsies ^^

Sunday tourney

1.DSF
2.D.C
3.Pbody
4.Danny

Teams

1.D.C Pbody
2.Luigi and Random
3.Green Apples
This tournament was not anounced lol.... but we had like 12 ppl XD so it wasnt so bad ^^

I'm having another one this up coming sunday =) Hope to see more people there ^^

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Wth ****** havin to many tournies! I'll see if I can make it, but Sundays are badsies for Christiansies! :( Keep us in your planning thoughts from now on...

DCmoney1255

Smash Journeyman
Sup DSF... its been a while since i been to any tournament.. ill try to make this one =)

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Um, I don't wanna seem like I'm trying to detract any attention from this or be undermining at all, but I just wanted to let you guys know that there's still gonna be a tourny at my place on Sunday, for anyone who saw that it was up in the air. I seriously feel awkward having an event the same day as DSF, even though I am kinda better at Smash than he is. If you're gonna keep your thing or not Alex that's up to you. If you have ppl that wanna come to your place instead, then please do your thing. I think we're in similar boats here, heh. So yeah, do what you gotta do, and rapsies for the EC! :lick:...

DieSuperFly

Smash Lord
Awwssiess well its not really my tourney O.O i just posted for him =P its Danny's tourney *****! loll and the thing is... his parents wont be home haha so its the same delio =(

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Aw dude, that so sux man. I almost had the EXACT same thing happen! I just found out that my other uncle's coming up from SD tomorrow, and he was gonna stay over till Sun evening, but he's only gonna stay for a few hrs, thank God. Well, if whoever was going to this has nothing better to do, y'know where there's a party. Oh, and there will def be CPU MM's! Blue Link ftw!...:lick:

Top Bottom