• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DS64 replays

SuperDS64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SuperDS64
3DS FC
1676-3810-3884
I only got a few atm. I'll just repost in this when I get a few more. I usually only post good battles or battles where something interesting happens.

Good part at 3:16

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Wow... Your epic moments... Wow... But still, I have some constructive criticism: Against Falco, his reflector move has high ending lag, so if you can shield it, he's wide open to a grab or tilt. Of course, you have to predict it, but just a small tip just in case. Also, standing directly over the ledge is just asking for trouble, unless you are confident you can shield/dodge, then punish. Stand a little further back or jump over and be ready to punish them if they take that option. Also, I strongly advise NOT using charged smashes unless you have to delay them for punishing or when their shield is broken or they've been trapped by a pitfall or some other type of predicament. Just my two cents on your videos and style. Hope this helped!

Top Bottom