• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dry Bones for a brawl char?

Kentalish

Smash Lord
i was playing mario party 8 and i realized hes in alot of the new wii games and gamecube ones.

mario strikers, mario strikers charged, mario baseball and mario party 8

it could be a koopa and one of his skins could be dry bones or vise versa

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
What besides snaking and shocker spamming could Dry Bones possibly do? ...
No, I don't wanna see Dry Bones playable. Nintendo's been using this character way too much lately and he's annoying the **** outta me. He'd make a good Assist Thropy but nothing more..

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
I agree with the majority. Make him an Assist Trophy (even then, he might be too similar to Hammer Bro, except chucking bones).

raptorbaby10

Smash Journeyman
It should be common sense by now that characters such as dry bones are meant to be ATs

WhiteZER0

Smash Apprentice
Kooper? What do you mean by that? If you mean Bowswer Jr., I actually think he would make an awesome character. With his brush, it would deffinately make a unique moveset.

Anyways, for the MAJORITY of other Mario Franchise characters, I believe they will only do any good as Assisst Trophies.

Hax

Smash Champion
bowser jr. should def. be a playable character imo. who's kooper?

Truth87

Smash Rookie
I also agree with everyone else he should not be used as a regular character but only a assist trophey character

Truth87

Smash Rookie
i pretty much agree about all minibosses or most regular bosses should only be Ats

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
I think the last thing SSBB needs is *another* Mario character....sorry but theres no way Dry Bones would be a playable fighter, he wouldn't even make a good AT, i mean come on, how many other Mario ATs do you think they'll have???
(he was fun to play as in mario party tho ^^)

Top Bottom