• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dropping MK for Wolf once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
After watching Kain on the livestream and realizing that wolf is good on brinstar, delfino, halberd and falco is amazing on neutrals and isn't bad on RC. I'm going to use only Falco and Wolf in tournament for now on. **** SS tier Meta Knight, go D tier Wolfffffffffffffffffff!

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
tires don exits.

Edit: What auspher said, just put Wolf in 20th above DK and your g2g.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
there's no character that is 50:50 with mk
Since MK is virtually 100:0 on his CP at top levels of play (against characters not named MK), having a 50:50 with MK requires a 70:30 advantage over him on every stage that isn't his CP with my bs method of calculating MU averages ;D

**** MK.

:059:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
He's really a C tier in disguise...

>_>
Wolf is B tier in disguise ;)

I'm going to start using him a second again.

Also, Falco/Wolf viable? Iori-a top melee player just won a recent tournament w/ that combination. And I'm sure you know who else is ****** w/ that combo.

D

Deleted member

Wolf is B tier in disguise ;)

I'm going to start using him a second again.

Also, Falco/Wolf viable? Iori-a top melee player just won a recent tournament w/ that combination. And I'm sure you know who else is ****** w/ that combo.
Awesome!! Join the pack!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The current rulesets used in North America just favor MK too much, that's why I don't use any of them :)

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom