• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Drop the bombshell - An ssb64 combo video

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Not comming. Bombshell decided not to make a group combo video but to just make are own. FEEL FREE TO SPAM =D

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
Just post the thing when it is complete i dont think that the anticipation make it better

cmasterchoe

Smash Journeyman
haha, can you imagine if you movie previews ended with "coming sooner than you think!" it would put everybody at the edge of their seats!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Everyones just copying what JBSC said. I bet if someone said "OMG I CANT WAIT" So would to following people. Notice megavolt posted his trailer and people wernt saying "Post when finished" Anyways...Theres not gonna be one so topic closed i guess :S

Thino

Smash Master
Everyones just copying what JBSC said. I bet if someone said "OMG I CANT WAIT" So would to following people. Notice megavolt posted his trailer and people wernt saying "Post when finished" Anyways...Theres not gonna be one so topic closed i guess :S
because its megavolt lol

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
lol. Thats why you shouldnt go on giving previews xD

Top Bottom