• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DRN's Diddy Critique Thread

DRN

Smash Lord
Any and all critique is appreciated. I somewhat recently picked up diddy seriously so i lack knowledge in most match ups.

These are tournament sets from this weekend plus a set vs Player-1. Excuse the random laggy parts of some games :(

Vs Elev8(:yoshi2:/:popo:) *Video is being reuploaded because of bad capture. Unavailable atm*

Vs Player-1 (Green :diddy:)

Vs M3t(:gw:)

Vs Alby(:falco:/:dedede:)

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
to begin with your diddy is better then mine. And your techskill is great.

anyway
you recover kindap redictable and especialy vs d3 you will get punished for it so I recomand you mixing it up a bit more. Yu almost always SideB inmidiately when you are going to recover. Which iirc got baired by d3 2 times in a row.

Try to mix u pall those dash attacks. It will get punished if someone adapts to it.

last stock vs the d3 you tried to spike him. which is an option but kinda dangrous so I would recomand you to just set up your stage control and punish him with that.

try to evoid fairs landing lag. You took it a few times and got punished for it.
that's my advice you do have a nice diddy
I think you where styling on him sacond game vs falco.

things you should do to improve are playing more diddy to learn more about the character and reading the kongpendium <it's kinda great.

Top Bottom