• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Drew Is Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelic

Smash Ace
After watching Drew completely pwn the Character Ranking Project and the Hylian vs. TGM Thread, I have reaffirmed my complete love and adoration for him.

Drew, you are the best moderator in the history of the world ever. I <3 you.

Please destroy this thread in an awesome way! ='(

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
B-will will probably crush this thread...

Well yeah, now that YOU'VE posted...

;)
heh, qft.

but you know what DoH? I'm going to let Drew take care of this. Surprising, right? I just don't want you to think I am stalking you just to bust your ass lol...not that you don't think that already.

Proceed with the spam. Enjoy it while it lasts.

swift

Smash Journeyman
Spaming is fun, so who do you guys think is going to play at the superbowl? Quick before Drew closes it! The world needs to know! lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
LMAO Pnuema XD. and than god he closed the TGM vs Hylian thing >_> TGM is crazy.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Saints v. Chargers (pretty safe pick but all the fun underdogs are gone).

If you wanted me to close the topic fast you should've gotten TGM to make it ;)

btw I spent way too long trying to find a positive "continue posting" kind of picture. And came up with nothing.

Who figured crushing dreams would be so easy but thanking someone for appreciating my moderating would be so hard >_>.

<3's all around, even for the Peaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom