• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream Matchups/Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdoclon373

Smash Rookie
This thread is quite simple...but let's not take it too far with an entire essay accompanying the choice, as to explain yourself. Maybe a simple little shout-out with an optional, and brief, reason. Even if it's late at night and smoke was recently inhaled, spare us the ramblings!...but of course feedback on eachother's ideas are welcome and encouraged! I'm talking about ridiculous crossovers! Anyways if you've ever had a totally rad idea for characters/people/creatures/whatever to battle it out (even using your own additions to existing games like Street Fighter or Smash Brothers), this is where you should post it and share your good humor!

The Burger King King _vs_ Darth Vader - Well...these two guys kind of creep me out...?
Lara Croft _vs_ Zero Suit Samus - Two busty badass chicks
Mr. Game & Watch _vs_ Grouchy Smurf - G&W looks like a shadow version of a smurf...
Casshern _vs_ Spider-Man - I think Spider-Man has him...until Casshern uses his sword
Spike _vs_ Vash the Stampede - Cowboy Bebop trained assassin vs Trigun Plant-Man hero
NSYNC _vs_ Backstreet Boys - 5 on 5 brawl...to the death! But hey I have Black and Blue...
Birdman _vs_ Spaceghost - Neither one of them has pupils...and they wear masks
Paul Wight _vs_ Andre the Giant - Two freaking huge wrestlers from different eras

That's all I got for now...other ideas? Feedback?

Marty

Smash Apprentice
This thread is quite simple...but let's not take it too far with an entire essay accompanying the choice, as to explain yourself.
Without this the thread will devolve into a mindless PC+1 thread.

Me? Jason Bourne vs John McClane. Both as tough as coffin lid nails, and with heavy focus in improvised stuff.

I'm leaning towards Bourne winning, but McClane has strength through sheer force of will so who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom