• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dragoon Parts spawned with items off

King Radical

Smash Rookie
Dunno if this is a Project M specific glitch or not but while playing a match on Dracula's Castle with Ike, Sheik, D3, and Mewtwo about midway through the match the wing piece of the dragoon spawned, it behaved normally and kept re-appearing throughout the match when the person holding it died, the same way it normally behaves. It was the only one that spawned until the last stock when it was down to just Ike and Mewtwo at which point the body spawned as well. No idea why it happened, no other items spawned and items were definitely turned completely off.

Thor

Smash Champion
Dedede can throw items in Brawl if your items are set to "none" and but not all individually turned off. I have actually managed to throw a full Dragoon and win the battle with it as Dedede in Brawl, since items were not all individually turned off and set to none. I would assume Project M did not remove this quirk.

But if you had items set to none and off, then I have no idea.

EDIT: I had it backwards but fixed it.

Last edited:

King Radical

Smash Rookie
I didn't have them set of off just with items set to none however Dedede was already out by the time the body spawned. Unless perhaps he threw it earlier and I didn't notice until it respawned towards the end. Thats totally possible.

Top Bottom