• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dragonballz tenkaichi 3

crispy 15

Smash Apprentice
if anyone is getting it for wii and is going to play online tell me cuz i want to play someone online:)

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Is tenkaichi 3 fun?
I used to have budokai and that was real fun, and I was thinking of getting a few more games then just smashbros....

crispy 15

Smash Apprentice
Is tenkaichi 3 fun?
I used to have budokai and that was real fun, and I was thinking of getting a few more games then just smashbros....
well it comes out for wii on monday and its already out for ps2 im getting it for wii(online)
i have tenkichi 2 and its way better then the budachi searious u need to get it then we can play online

Ghost07

Smash Journeyman
I played tenkchi 3 on the ps2 and it is pretty good.
If you don't care that storyline is pretty much the same
its a good game. Some of the newer characters are
really cool though.

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Are the characters... Different?

I remember in budokai, they were all pretty much the same.....
-Are they each unique now?

crispy 15

Smash Apprentice
Are the characters... Different?

I remember in budokai, they were all pretty much the same.....
-Are they each unique now?
yes some of them have every diffent moves u can play bobdi

but is anyone getting it for the wii

crispy 15

Smash Apprentice
curse you americans DBZBT3 comes out in march where i am from
yeah i feel ur pain japan got it in october and then it was supposed to come out 11/13
then they changed the date for the wii at the last min that made me mad

but really people u need to tell me if ur getting it on monday

iMichael

Smash Lord
Sounds like it's fun, DBZ TK 2 was hot!....So I could only imagine how this one is.....

JUMPING_YOSHI

Smash Cadet
By the way,Crispy_15,are you good at that game,because maybe my little brother could have an online match with you..he's a big DBZ fan.

crispy 15

Smash Apprentice
if anyone has dragonballz give me ur friend code amd a time to play my friend code is up top

crispy 15

Smash Apprentice
ok the lag has improved alot sench the game 1st came out now u can accualy play a match if u want to play me just say so

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
I have a question.

If you play BT2 and compare it to BT1 you notice that most of the characters had more unique moves (like the new attack Krillin had), or moves with more unique characteristics, than in BT1, where most characters had renamed versions of the same moves.

Did they continue to do this, are the characters getting more unique?

Revven

FrankerZ
I have a question.

If you play BT2 and compare it to BT1 you notice that most of the characters had more unique moves (like the new attack Krillin had), or moves with more unique characteristics, than in BT1, where most characters had renamed versions of the same moves.

Did they continue to do this, are the characters getting more unique?
Characters play about the same in the jump from BT2 to BT3. They have a different move set and some of the Gokus and Vegetas were changed with a better looking fighting style and some of the characters look changed. But, that aside, there isn't as much of a significant jump from Bt1 to BT2 had.

They will most likely not continue this trend, they will just add more characters and edit move sets to fit fan service more.

Also, for those interested these are my BT3 videos click here. If you want to challenge me on the Wii, let me know (PM or post here). Just bare in mind, the connection might be pretty bad due to Ataris netcode...

This is the most recent unclosed thread I could find so hopefully it's okay I posted here since it remained on topic...

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Well, I got it. It's great, the characters are more dynamic than before, and everything was tweaked for the better. Early Piccolo, King Cold, King Vegeta, Nam, and Tao are my new dream team.

The internet play is a slight problem. However, the slowness is easily overcome and adapted to, so it's not much of a problem. Of course, the people are a different story (if you're going to pick the strongest characters in the game for an "instant win" you might as well have the integrity to

I was extremely disappointed with the "Top 10 Fights," which all seemed to have been picked by people who thought the "Awesome Uber-Power" of the later fights were all that were good (i don't like to generalize, but this generally means the younger fans). Not that I don't like the later fights, but I mean, come on... Goku vs Freeza wasn't even on the list! What in hell? Neither was the first Goku vs Vegeta, though I'm mostly upset about Goky vs Freeza. At least four of them were from the Buu saga, but the second Vegeta vs Goku fight was absent. There was NOTHING from before the Android saga. And, while there are no bad fights in DBZ, generally, many of the ones on the list should not have taken a backseat to some better ones (Baby Gohan vs Vegeta... really?), though I was very pleased that "Gohan vs Cell" was on the list, as well as the Meta Cooler fight.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Well, I got it. It's great, the characters are more dynamic than before, and everything was tweaked for the better. Early Piccolo, King Cold, King Vegeta, Nam, and Tao are my new dream team.

The internet play is a slight problem. However, the slowness is easily overcome and adapted to, so it's not much of a problem. Of course, the people are a different story (if you're going to pick the strongest characters in the game for an "instant win" you might as well have the integrity to

I was extremely disappointed with the "Top 10 Fights," which all seemed to have been picked by people who thought the "Awesome Uber-Power" of the later fights were all that were good (i don't like to generalize, but this generally means the younger fans). Not that I don't like the later fights, but I mean, come on... Goku vs Freeza wasn't even on the list! What in hell? Neither was the first Goku vs Vegeta, though I'm mostly upset about Goky vs Freeza. At least four of them were from the Buu saga, but the second Vegeta vs Goku fight was absent. There was NOTHING from before the Android saga. And, while there are no bad fights in DBZ, generally, many of the ones on the list should not have taken a backseat to some better ones (Baby Gohan vs Vegeta... really?), though I was very pleased that "Gohan vs Cell" was on the list, as well as the Meta Cooler fight.
i haven;t seen it yet... but please tell me son goku vs picolo daimou was in ther?

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Nothing from before the Android Saga, and absolutely nothing from Dragonball. Which is a shame, because I think the fight between Piccolo Jr (just to separate the two) and Goku was amazing.

Top Bottom