• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Pepper is back - A guide to the Doc - W.I.P

Dr. Pepper is back - A guide to the Doc - W.I.P

Meeper12346

Smash Rookie
Meeper12346 submitted a new guide:

Dr. Pepper - A guide to the Doc - W.I.P - A clone, you say? Learn to use Dr. Mario effectively with this simple guide

Hello! Welcome to my guide of Dr. Mario! The Doc is my secondary, and I figured that he needs more use, because he is regarded as a clone of Mario.However, if you check their playstyles, they are actually pretty different. If you have thoughts about maining/secondary Doctor, this guide is for you. So do you think you're up for it? Then let's-a-go!

OVERVIEW...
Read more about this guide...

TyGotKrazyy50

Smash Rookie
NNID
TyGotKrazyy50
Glad to see a guide on Dr. Mario ^_^ So is there a combo video? Well not by you but maybe by someone else! I would like to know a few simple combos and some hard combos ^_^!

KeeblerGuy

Smash Cadet
I feel like you shouldn't compare Dr. Mario to Mario because as much as people want to think that they are similar, they function completely different. If you are going to compare Doc to anyone, it should be Doc from Melee. The pros and the cons should state more general things about him rather than comparing and contrasting. Then again, it's just my opinion.

Meeper12346

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the criticisms!

I feel like you shouldn't compare Dr. Mario to Mario because as much as people want to think that they are similar, they function completely different. If you are going to compare Doc to anyone, it should be Doc from Melee. The pros and the cons should state more general things about him rather than comparing and contrasting. Then again, it's just my opinion.
While I was writing the Pros/Cons, I thought the exact same thing. Might change, thanks!

Glad to see a guide on Dr. Mario ^_^ So is there a combo video? Well not by you but maybe by someone else! I would like to know a few simple combos and some hard combos ^_^!
I MIGHT add a combo vid, but I will write a Combo section into the guide in later updates. Thanks a bunch for your support! :D

TyGotKrazyy50

Smash Rookie
NNID
TyGotKrazyy50
Thanks for the criticisms!

While I was writing the Pros/Cons, I thought the exact same thing. Might change, thanks!

I MIGHT add a combo vid, but I will write a Combo section into the guide in later updates. Thanks a bunch for your support! :D

Okay thanks ^_^!

The Big Wang Theory

Smash Cadet
NNID
TimeNook
3DS FC
4038-6179-1020
Forward Tilt actually has a lot of use as a general spacing tool; it has more range than most of Doc's other grounded attacks, and his stubby reach means he needs all the help he can get in that department. It's a solid start so far, I gotta say. Keep it up.

Top Bottom