• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr.Luigi Costume idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian Zeballos

Smash Rookie
NNID
SpanishJCOS
as some of you may know the last nintendo direct they announced "Dr. Luigi" i was wondering if the developers of Project M are considering a dr. luigi costume for him as you can see he has 'L' shaped pills and change colours and looks similar to doctor Mario but still is different. any of you guys think it should happen ir be considered to be in the version.

Attachments

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
^
Stupid idea.

But what could be done is that, Implement Dr.Luigi as an alternate costume for Luigi and alter some moves, like instead of fireball comes pills. But honestly I think you would be the only one fine with that decision of letting Dr.Luigi be his own character.

Morbi

Scavenger
I seriously wonder if Dr. Luigi is actually going to be his alternate costume. I am still patiently awaiting his reveal, if that is the case.

D

Deleted member

I'm all for a Dr. Luigi costume, but I don't think that Luigi will get one if Mario doesn't have a Dr. Mario outfit. It could be amusing to see Luigi throwing out L-shaped Megavitamins at his opponents in his neutral special in the Dr. Luigi costume.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I can really see Dr Luigi happening, it may have been somewhat smart to cut Dr Mario, but it would've been smarter to make him an alternate costume for Mario. I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't think of that sooner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom