• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Eggman as a Bowser Jr. Semi-Clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRetroBitGamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheRetroBitGamer
I just thought of this while I was on a thread discussing 10 dream characters and I felt as if it needed a discussion on its own. I feel he would be similar to Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings in that he'd fight primarily in his egg mobile and have it equipped with hammers, minions, projectiles, and the infamous wrecking ball.

Wrecking ball for side aerials, maybe the egg mobile's burner could be a back aerial. His side-B transforms into the equivalent of Bowser Jr's Koopa Cart, the Egg Monster. His down B would deploy some sort of minion similar to the Mechakoopa. There's a lot more room for creativity here. I don't know much about Sonic the Hedgehog stuff, but I do know the series is underrepresented in Smash Bros and Eggman along with his Egg vehicles would be a fantastic fit for the game.

What do you guys think of this? Have anymore ideas for his moves? If you like the idea, I urge you to cast a vote for Dr. Eggman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom