• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DownB + A/B off ledge

Jackal478

Smash Ace
I'm not a Zamus player but I was messing around in Training with Zamus and a found a move that could prove insanely useful, I may not have a video, but its not very hard to explain.

If you find yourself on the ledge with Zamus and you want your opponet either away from you or KO'd you can use this well: Straight off of the ledge, without dropping or jumping the downB will take you really low as opposed to the platform, and just like Diddy Kong's overB you can press A or B to do a kick out of Zamus's downB. It can also KO at high percentages.

When Zamus is used more in the smash scene this might just be a very usable tech.

and If somebody could make an instructional video that'd be killer.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I can't say that I really understood what you just said. Are you talking about using the Down b to wall jump off the ledge? Or are you talking about the down b+a spike?

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Blitz mentioned something about making a video to me a while ago. Said he had to wait for the American release.

Jackal478

Smash Ace
I meant that you can use her downB when hanging on the ledge. And the kick you can do in the downB can hit somebody while you're coming up.

._.

Peach Tree

Smash Cadet
Ooooh sorry it sounded like you just found out it can spike lol.

Yeah i do that sometimes to mix it up but it leaves me open most of the time.

StarScarJenova

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I saw this too. Edgeguarding, whatever is left of it, at least, is nullified by this. Too Good.

SSJ

Top Bottom