• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down B Follow Ups?

MLSword

Smash Journeyman
So I decided to try out Lucas and I know how to down b wavedash backwards, but don't really know some of the follow ups, or what percentages to do certain followups.

depends on their fall speed and percent.

if you do the wavedash back, you can follow it up with a turnaround f-smash if you can time it right, along with pretty much all of Lucas' aerials and even the OU Burst. my personal favorite is the nair because it works a lot and can extend your combos.

if you're quick enough, you can SH bair/upair/nair them as they fly over Lucas' head. whatever is appropriate for the situation (i.e. if you're looking for a combo extender or a strong knockback attack)

I've even seen people follow the magnet with a SH turnaround PK Freeze and get some follow ups out of that. it's really up to you're discretion to play around with stuff and see what you like and what works for your playstyle

Une

Smash Apprentice
I've even seen people follow the magnet with a SH turnaround PK Freeze and get some follow ups out of that.

Holy hell didn't know other people have thought of doing that.

Top Bottom