• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

down B edgeguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeroman69

Smash Apprentice
i dont really main with bowser or anything but when i go to tourneys and stuff i see people like arash and gimpy do the down be and grab the ledge.does it depend on the way ur facing or what?help would be appreciated

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
You don't need to tilt towards the ledge. As long as you are facing the ledge and not holding down on the control stick, Bowser should automatically grab the ledge.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Kev, I think you misunderstood. You linked to an upB vid. This is a discussion about downB. Anyway, you can't be facing outwards from the ledge when you do downB, or you won't grab on. Obviously then, you won't gain anything by doing a grounded one off the edge.

...Unless you're on Japes or Fourside :]

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
hmmm what about when you up B on the ground towards the ledge?
Kev, I think you misunderstood. You linked to an upB vid. This is a discussion about downB. Anyway, you can't be facing outwards from the ledge when you do downB, or you won't grab on. Obviously then, you won't gain anything by doing a grounded one off the edge.

...Unless you're on Japes or Fourside :]
Read what he says before you tell me i misunderstand ^_^ hah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom