• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Down-b da bess

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
if you can't recover from ANY position, from ANY distance on ANY stage then you're not doing it right.
Luigi recovery DA BESS.
and i'm out.

Obsoleet

Smash Rookie
Only problem I find is that it can be quite slow when relying on the tornado recovery and easy to react to or punish.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
That's because Luigi's recovery is bad slightly more than 7/8s of the time (where the portion above 7/8s is when you misfire but they kill you anyways)

StretchNutz

Smash Journeyman
it's bad for you, maybe. I can mash down-B like no other.

Moreover, a well-timed misfire can allow Luigi to recover from places and circumstances no other character could.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
You can down-b like a champ but that doesn't get past stuff like invincible shinespikes and Bairs

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I have a sweet set where I beat a rusty Vist coming up in a few days (whenever they're uploaded on hotcashmelee) if any of you are interested <_<

*Edit*
whoops, got the channel wrong ...

DBSammy

Smash Ace
Yesterday at a Melee tournament, nearly every single person I played pools/bracket/friendlies was just surprised to see me make it back on to the stage. Whether it had been Sheik Fair, Falcon Meteor, or even getting shinespiked. Yeah so....

Cyclone DA BESS

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
it's bad for you, maybe. I can mash down-B like no other.

Moreover, a well-timed misfire can allow Luigi to recover from places and circumstances no other character could.
I'm bored so I'm comming into this topic to tell you that is simply not true. Pichu can recover from anything. Unless I hit the killzone, I'm comming back to the stage.
Thats why sammy couldn't gimp me at the tourney he was at yesterday :p
:phone:

Top Bottom