• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

doubles

seko08sk

Smash Cadet
So Are there any good legit ways to practice teams ? i have partner we team all the time and charcter selection doesnt really matter cause we know how ech others play style works
Any advice is well apreciated from us two

BBOY15

Smash Apprentice
Teams is a lot about concentrating when chaos is going on. Perhaps doing some 3 person free-for-all matches will get you guys some practice with dealing with chaos and multiple people being against you. I think all the free for alls I've done has helped me with teams because I win a lot in teams when playing with 3 other people who are better than me.

Last edited:

seko08sk

Smash Cadet
Teams is a lot about concentrating when chaos is going on. Perhaps doing some 3 person free-for-all matches will get you guys some practice with dealing with chaos and multiple people being against you. I think all the free for alls I've done has helped me with teams because I win a lot in teams when playing with 3 other people who are better than me.
Thanks Never thought if that i will try it out

Top Bottom