• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doubles Potential of Ness and Zelda

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
I never though Zelda was a great teammate for Ness with customs on. I could see these two perform well in the future.
If anyone uses Zelda
Here is some potential with these two ;D
https://youtu.be/2pjCoVEvugs

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Interesting, although I feel like those Din's Blaze heals might be a bit hard to set up in a hectic match.

I do like those footstool and jab lock combos though. That would be so hype to pull off in a real match.

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
Interesting, although I feel like those Din's Blaze heals might be a bit hard to set up in a hectic match.

I do like those footstool and jab lock combos though. That would be so hype to pull off in a real match.
Yeah the healing part is mostly on 2v1 situations where like if somebody gets a grab, Zelda can heal Ness by 58% and can still defend Ness or 87% if they really wanna go for it.

Noa.

Smash Master
I find this really interesting. Zelda is not very good in Singles, but in brawl she was pretty decent in doubles. That might hold true in smash 4 and she could be a good partner for Ness.

The multiple Din's Blaze setups would not be extremely difficult to setup in a 2v1 situation, or if you are able to knock both opponents offstage in the same direction.

What I like a lot about Zelda and Ness as a team is that you can let Ness play the primary aggressor and let Zelda play support. Have Ness on the frontline fighting kind of 2v1 and have Zelda punishing them when they hit Ness. And you can send Din's into the 3 of them and not worry about Ness cause he can heal it. Seems like a decent team really.

NekoJubei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NekoJubei
3DS FC
4425-1920-7361
I find this really interesting. Zelda is not very good in Singles, but in brawl she was pretty decent in doubles. That might hold true in smash 4 and she could be a good partner for Ness.

The multiple Din's Blaze setups would not be extremely difficult to setup in a 2v1 situation, or if you are able to knock both opponents offstage in the same direction.

What I like a lot about Zelda and Ness as a team is that you can let Ness play the primary aggressor and let Zelda play support. Have Ness on the frontline fighting kind of 2v1 and have Zelda punishing them when they hit Ness. And you can send Din's into the 3 of them and not worry about Ness cause he can heal it. Seems like a decent team really.
Yep! And is really good because while Ness is healing, Zelda can protect him because of the Blaze Desynch when Ness Jabs her (unless you want to recover 87%)
I really want to try with Lucas when he comes out, if he can still heal more than Ness then dang xD expect to heal 110+%

VentusNeos

Smash Cadet
NNID
VentusNeos
3DS FC
0087-2490-5498
The multiple Din's fire seem like an incredible tool for zelda in a doubles match. Since Ness can also heal from it that makes this pretty useful if the two players are very coordinated and focused.

However I feel like the best usage if this was a 4v4 situation (if those become popular enough) Have 2 people wall off the enemies while Zelda and one other character camps along with Din's Blaze.

Top Bottom