• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doublejump's Community Idea Thread

Doublejump

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! Here at Doublejump we have had a very successful array of Smash Brothers related merchandise. We are interested in branching out and giving the community a better opportunity to be heard. What would you like to see out of Smash merchandise? We are interested in using the community's ideas and making them a reality. If we like your idea, we'll create it! If your shirt is a success, you will receive two complimentary products of your design of your choosing, and we will handle all the promoting! Do you want to see your vision become a reality? Share your ideas here! We are eager to hear what the community has to say.

Like us on Facebook:

www.facebook.com/pogocycle

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Here are some suggestons;

Picture of Jigglypuffs in a forest and underneath it saying "Bairs" Or something along those lines.

I think there should be more shirts with floaties, its all space animals and fastfallers for now.

Incorporate more famous quotes?

"Givin' him the business!"

"Definitely drank his DJs (OMG PLEASE PUT TROPICANA JUICE WITH THAT QUOTE LOOOL)"

"Feen!"

" That ain't Falco"

"Stack it up!"
"JV, you won't!"

Stuff like that :3

OnStrings

Smash Rookie
Here are some suggestons;

Picture of Jigglypuffs in a forest and underneath it saying "Bairs" Or something along those lines.

I think there should be more shirts with floaties, its all space animals and fastfallers for now.

Incorporate more famous quotes?

"Givin' him the business!"

"Definitely drank his DJs (OMG PLEASE PUT TROPICANA JUICE WITH THAT QUOTE LOOOL)"

"Feen!"

" That ain't Falco"

"Stack it up!"
"JV, you won't!"

Stuff like that :3

"Feen?" I thought it was "FIEND!"
Also, I second this. Some good ol' HMW quotes from back in the day?
All these quotes spaced out to form the circular smash logo!

EDIT: I think it'd be cool to have a shirt with a bunch of pro smashers' signatures on it (not them directly signing it of course, but having them sign a template and printing it on). That's just me tho.

Zhea

Smash Ace
For the longest time I've wanted a Shirt that shows Falcon Up-throw kneeing some one from the victim's perspective.

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Yo, my avatar, my title. You don't even have to credit me, but I would love a shirt of it.

On a more serious note, Falco pillar comboing a salt shaker, freaking genius stuff.

Last edited:

Da Black Rabbit

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlackRabbit87
3DS FC
1650-1675-4360
I would so rock a T that referenced TKBreezy quotes like "Shine Bright like a diamond" or "Riahanna combos" quote with a shine/reflector graphic. Funny how I never seen any C. Falcon shirts. "Show your moves" is so classic, though. I would also wear a Lucas shirt with "Dat Phresh Stock" on it but maybe I watch to much S@X. :/

EDIT: Another hype shirt would be one with Mario's Fair. That dunk is epic. "Ball'n" is the best quote I can think of but there might be better ones out there.

Marth's Brawl Sheild breaker clanking Peach's Peach Bomb. Caption reads "Just The Tip." LoL

Last edited:

Omegaphoenix

Smash Apprentice
I would love a shirt with Robin and Pikachu. Maybe on the front have Robin doing some cool pose with his Levin Sword while Pikachu is resting on his head and put Bringing the Thunder! or something similar down by the bottom. Or maybe have Pikachu and Robin shooting Thunder and Thoron and use the same quote.

Top Bottom