• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

doublegct method....

Sukai

Smash Champion
from reading Y.S.'s topic it seems like the gct inside .../pf should have the file replacer, and that's it?
Yeah, basically.
The one in you /codes folder is just the loaders.
So everything else should go in the .../pf folder.

Zodac

Smash Journeyman

O_O

on topic, this needs to be organised into a pretty guide like the snapshot metheod

Msingh0

Smash Apprentice
yeah i don't post that much, but i just couldn't get how Y.S. explained it. thanks for the help, it works now!

EDIT: actually it just froze on me, and now it won't even start up, it just hangs at a black screen after Gecko Os loads the codes >___>. Do I have too many lines?(somewhere around 1800) My gct for gecko OS is in F (SD card) :\codes. The other one is in F:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf. My textures work if I use the snapshot hack but I can't get it to load otherwise. By the way, the codes I'm using are brawl+ with some super codes and item switchers (diddy kong shooting pokeballs with only legendary pokemon coming out = EPIC BATTLE).

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
the codes I'm using are brawl+ with some super codes and item switchers (diddy kong shooting pokeballs with only legendary pokemon coming out = EPIC BATTLE).
lololoollolololol....wow.
That's insane.
-DD

Msingh0

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone help please, I need to figure out why there is only a black screen after gecko OS, and no I don't have any gamecube memory cards in.

Bob Smith

Smash Rookie
Posting here, in case someone comes to answer.

I've set everything up properly (or so I think), but I still can't get it to work. It freezes on startup. I've got Dynamic SD Loader v1.1, SD Files, gct Loader, Execute gct, and Disable Custom Stages v1.1 in the first gct - G:/codes/RSBE01.gct (G is my sd card drive).

I've got all the brawl+ 4.0 codes, the move pause camera anywhere, move replay camera anywhere and File Replacement v1.3 in the second set - G:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/RSBE01.gct.

I've tried moving Disable Custom Stages v1.1 between the two.

Am I messing something up? Is there a line limit? Are there any codes colliding?
I just can't get this to work.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Do you use gecko_brawl?
GeckoOS does not use this method and has the 200-something line limit.
The line limit was substantially increased in gecko_brawl.

Top Bottom