• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Reverse Side Specials (?)

USA •Se7en•

Smash Rookie
NNID
KhaozPraetorian
be honest, I'm not sure if this has been discovered or anything already, bu in case it hasn't I'll just point it out now. I accidentally did it in Project M, not sure if it works in Brawl/Smash Wii U 3DS.

But, what you would do if run in one direction, short hop (it works with a full jump but not as well), and do a side speical in the opposite direction of you running, but in the first few frames of doing the side special, you turn the control stick the other way. (Run left, short hop, side special right, turn control stick left.)

This will result in your character doing their side special forward, but moving backwards while doing it.

Obviously, this doesn't work with characters that have moving side specials.

Characters this will work with::mario2::bowser2::dk2::zelda::link2::toonlink::lucario::samus2::zerosuitsamus::lucas::ness2::kirby2::dedede::marth::roypm::olimar::gw::snake:

I currently do not have video footage of this, but it will be on here as soon as I do.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
this is called wave bouncing. its has been know since 2008

Top Bottom