• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Reverse Edge Laser

Wuss

Smash Champion
I find these useful when edgeguarding. Its just like a double laser from the ledge except that you torn around when you do the lasers by pressing to the opposite direction of the ledge for just second. You end up still landing on the edge, but you are facing the other direction. I find this works well against fox well because it causes him to have to use his up b for a more akward position, making it easier to edgeguard him. The reason it works so well for me is because when I get an opponent off of the ledge, I pretty much always run straight to the ledge to hang on it. This also works on link sometimes. I dont think this is commonly used...

quak

Smash Champion
better and faster and easier to do is just to wait and shl before you nab the ledge at the last second, cause you won't have any time to ping a fox when he's flash foxing if you have to go on the ledge first.

Kragen

Smash Ace
I was practicing LHDL and I also did a reverse edge laser. The thing is, you need to press down (no ff) is you want to do a LHDL. But if you want to LHDRL, you need to press away.

Top Bottom