• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double King Dedede on Dreamland PROOF

SSS

Smash Ace
I was watching the Smash Brothers documentary made by East Point Pictures, and at one point somebody (I can't exactly remember who) said that there was a myth that two King Dededes could appear in the background of Dreamland, instead of just one. He said somebody saw it, but there was no proof. UNTIL NOW.

20131015_223829[1].jpg

I have more photos, but Smashboards won't allow me to post more than one. I tried to take multiple from different angles so nobody thought it was photoshopped. Also I have a short video of it. Not sure how to upload those either.

Ezzee

Smash Apprentice
It was PC Chris and yes it has been proven (should probably spoiler it tho)

sheepiroth

Smash Rookie
My friend and I have video evidence of this from Anime Boston 2012, I have to find it...

Jesseyo

Smash Apprentice
This is fake. All of it is fake. Want to know how I know? I mean, other than being ****ing amazing?

Pixels.

You really think this looks like King DeDeDe?

Or this?

Jesseyo

Smash Apprentice
They look more like Falcon helmets!

Here's what it should have looked like:

Or for you REAL NOOBS

Learn more

milligraham

Smash Apprentice
I got a double Dedede recently at a friend's house. This is off the left side of the stage.

double dedede.jpg

milligraham

Smash Apprentice
Did anyone see the double Dedede during the 2nd day of RoM 6? I can't remember the match it happened in but I clearly remember seeing two at the very end of a match.

Varist

Smash Lord
Anyone who has been visited by double dedede always ends up dead by the next calendar date of april 20th

google it it's a real thing. good thing i dont play dreamland like you chucklefuks so this is never gonna happen to me

wow tho you **** just had to have proof didn't you. enjoy being dead cuz they only play brawl in hell

Gengar11

Smash Rookie
Anyone who has been visited by double dedede always ends up dead by the next calendar date of april 20th

google it it's a real thing. good thing i dont play dreamland like you chucklefuks so this is never gonna happen to me

wow tho you **** just had to have proof didn't you. enjoy being dead cuz they only play brawl in hell
4/20 blaze it

Kuba

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KubaZG
I was watching the Smash Brothers documentary made by East Point Pictures, and at one point somebody (I can't exactly remember who) said that there was a myth that two King Dededes could appear in the background of Dreamland, instead of just one. He said somebody saw it, but there was no proof. UNTIL NOW.

View attachment 3330

I have more photos, but Smashboards won't allow me to post more than one. I tried to take multiple from different angles so nobody thought it was photoshopped. Also I have a short video of it. Not sure how to upload those either.

I have more evidence if it interests you. In Kings of Cali 4, the legendary Bizzarro Flame was playing against Strain on Dream Land. In the middle of his sick multi stomp combo I noticed that two DDDs were just chillin in the background. Here is the link to the match and you can skip to 9:40 (or to 9:30 to witness Bizz's combo) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffTXarwAJfo

Or if you are too lazy here is a screenshot

Last edited:
Top Bottom