• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Hypen Smash

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Ok just now my friend was just playing a match and he managed to pull off 2 smash attacks with Falco and the same time. He did the D-Smash and the up Smash at the same time. It came out pretty quick but he landed both hits. Since then he has tried to recreate the move, but couldn't do it. He can't quite figure out how he did it.

Has anyone done this or is this the first time anyone has heard of this? I'm sorry If this has already been discussed.

If we manage or someone manages to recreate this move post up a video. Thx in advance.

SunriseW12

Smash Apprentice
Did you save the match as a replay and make sure that's what happened?

You might be mistaken is all I'm saying

Master Peach

Smash Ace
I wasn't the one who was playing. it was my friend and brother.

Also I did try to save the match but it was too late. They had already gone over the time.
And by that I mean when he had told me about it I told them to exit the match. It was too late.

@ Bowz

You might be right, but I'm not too sure, Like I said this happened pretty quickly.

I really wish I knew how he pulled it off.

If anything new develops I'll be sure to let you know.

J4pu

Smash Champion
A similar threa came up about a month ago and he had it recorded, Falco was playing Tink and he double Dsmashed him, turned out Tink's bomb fell and interrupted the first Dsmash and allowed for a quick second.

I think we can assume this situation was similar.

Top Bottom