• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Double Flood Mario Tactic!!! 1-sec flood!

Christopher Camargo

Smash Rookie
Hey Marios. Ness got you down. His vicious backthrow is too tough for you. Nah, whatever. Spank that Onett Boy with the double flood. I barely fight great excellent ness's myself. Just a few. The Flood is Extremely good and killer.

*The 1 sec flood.* This is actually the first time I did this. Mario doesn't even need it fully charged!!! The Flood is too awesome!! I barely see the flood being utilized much in high level play as if its not that useful. Crazy cause its mad good.

Now that I know I can do a "1 sec flood" after a "full flood shot." Ness battles are going to be much easier as well as for the rest of the cast. Do any of you guys do the "Double flood"

Christopher Camargo

Smash Rookie
Now that I just realized. I am not sure if the flood was buffed but I am not sure if I remember being strong with a short charge. Anybody?

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
https://youtu.be/3r2tFxOLRDA?t=422

In this match above (hope the timestamp works) I used FLUDD to slow Robin down, putting him just in range of my up smash.
I've said it before, and I stick to it, FLUDD is one of the keys to develop Mario's meta.

Top Bottom