• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

double-crouching? how bout taunting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymanbud714

Smash Journeyman
i know there has been a thread about this. basically it said that when u get on an online match against anyone to double-crouch to let them know ur skilled and from SWF right? but... don't you think taunting with a specific message built in on that certain taunt would be better? because u could let them know when ever u want. so it doesnt have to be at the beggining of the match just like when u kill them the first time. it could say something like "im from SWF!" or w/e. what do you think? double-crouching? or taunting?

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
I used to type with "u" once...then I realized how lame it was...and how much it hurt my brain.

EON_MagicMan

Smash Cadet
The idea of locating each other based on a description and the fact that you both crouched during the most random Wi Fi match is so incredibly dumb.

This idea, is like collecting steam off of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom