• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Dota2 keys/TF2 Hats for donations

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
So here's the deal, I've got some **** I don't need and a desire to bury Skullgirls, so donate the amount listed for whatever you want, pm me with proof and your steam profile page, and I'll add you on Steam to give you your prize. I don't know how quickly any of this stuff will go so feel free to pm me before you donate to make sure you'll be able to get what you want.

Prizes include

6 Dota2 keys-Donate at least 15 dollars for each key

There are some other peeps with dota2 keys as well, pm them instead of me obv.

These people are:
gravy
Ongbak
telemaster

Common hats-5 dollar donation for each

These hats include:

Berliner's Bucket Helm
Buckaroos Hat
Football Helmet
Lord Cockswain's Pith Helmet

Batter's Helmet

I'm also willing to throw a weapon in if you donate at least 7 dollars for a hat, if you want a weapon by itself it's 5 bucks, not gonna bother listing my entire inventory so either ask for a random one or pray I have what you want.

In total it's not a huge amount but anything that gives people incentive to donate, right?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Could I reserve:
Berliner's Bucket Helm
Buckaroos Hat
Football Helmet
Lord Cockswain's Pith Helmet

I'm donating on the 30th.

:phone:

Ongbak

Smash Rookie
I have 5 dota 2 keys I would be willing to hand out for some donations as well :)

telemaster

Chime and Twang
NNID
telemaster
ill throw my dota 2 invites out for minimum $5 donation, please pm me if interested!!!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I'll give someone a Rimmed Raincatcher for a $5 donation.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm donating my DotA2 keys to this cause as well.

Allllll 6 of 'em.
-DD

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
have 10 dota2 keys to give out, haven't posted in forever/not a known smash player but i do want to see melee at evo 2013.

dunno how i go about giving them out, but i have em to give~

LobsterKane

Smash Rookie
I'll add in a dota 2 key too! Just donate $1 and message me the picture of the receipt and it's all yours.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I guess it doesn't seem like it will be useful at this point, but I have 2 DotA 2 keys I can give away.

Minimun $2; pm me a receipt pic.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hey, I have to drop my donation amount. Sorry. So I only need the buckaroos hat reserved

:phone:

Navn

Smash Apprentice
Are there still people without DotA2 keys? I have a couple aswell, pm me with the receipt of a donation above $1, and i'll give you one.

bordslampa

Smash Rookie
I've got a whole bunch of keys i can give to ppl for any donations . Just pm ur email and the receipt!

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
I got four Dota 2 keys as well. 5 bucks sounds reasonable to me so PM me your receipt and I will hand em out.

I also got a steam key to The Binding of Issac + DLC, Cave Story+, and The Basement Collection which I would be willing to give away for a $20 donation (per game). Come on guys let's make Melee win this thing!

Top Bottom