• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DotA 2: 6.83 patch, The International 5 on the way!

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Kay. So now that 6.81 is out, what do you guys and gals think of it?

So happy that Icefrog cares about how bad Ursa and Husk are. Now to give Ursa initiation abilities...

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Tide is sexy again has a better offlane now.

Ursa is funny. honestly I think vlads is still a very strong choice for him and then he can go skadi or diffusal.

Necrolyte is amazing now.

Undying is awesome.

Ogre is happier.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
So, guys and gals, do any of you have your Compendiums yet? If so, who'd you random?

I got Blood, Sniper, Lyralei, Pugna, Elder Titan, Kunkka, Omni, Terror, Mortred, and Demnok.

Tide is sexy again has a better offlane now.

Ursa is funny. honestly I think vlads is still a very strong choice for him and then he can go skadi or diffusal.

Necrolyte is amazing now.

Undying is awesome.

Ogre is happier.
Necrolyte was always good late-game. Now he's just God in teamfights with Agh's.

D

Deleted member

So, guys and gals, do any of you have your Compendiums yet? If so, who'd you random?

I got Blood, Sniper, Lyralei, Pugna, Elder Titan, Kunkka, Omni, Terror, Mortred, and Demnok.

Necrolyte was always good late-game. Now he's just God in teamfights with Agh's.
I got Elder Titan, Syllabear, Rubick, Necrolyte, Zeus, Mortred, Enchantress, Furion, Phantom Lancer, and Alchemist. Enchant and Sylla are the only ones that worry me because I have a the micro skills of a potato.

On an off note I just want to say Treant is still the man. I've played a few games with him recently and even with the Living Armor nerf he's still a really good hero.

Turazrok

Smash Master

This is like the hardest to read posting text/color combo I've seen in a while. Good job.

Really makes me squint.

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Who are your guys favorites for winning TI?

I really can't name any right now. Every team is so close together its insane. This TI is anyones game!

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
If I had to say I'd say DK, but honestly I don't feel confident in any picks whatsoever.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Na'vi not throwing? Possible.

also ta arcana oh god help me I may drown in my own seed

wezai

Smash Journeyman
I will always cheer for Na'vi as long as they keep having some of the most entertaining games out there. They don't need to be the best or the most disciplined... They just need to be Na'vi! I don't think they will make it to the GFs again this year, but I'm gonna be rooting for them.

DK also, I'm a big fan of Burning and cia, and I think they have a good chance of winning it all. EG is also looking strong, but it's really hard to tell who will win TI.

Can't wait!

wezai

Smash Journeyman
^ I hope the team doesn't get disqualified if Era can't make it to TI. That Xcalibur guy seems promising! Sad that Era might not be able to attend this year, having some health issues. :(

Last edited:

Turazrok

Smash Master
I'm behind the great american hope.

Also I am butt mad as hell slardar lost to viper for model rework.

Murrayy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Murray97
They have more than voice responses, the hero and all its skills are in game and working.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Alright, been trying to lock this down better Sinz but it's still hard. So far I'm moderately happy with this order in my compendium predictions:

1) DK
2) EG
3) IG
4) Alliance

5) Navi
5) ?????????

I'm tempted to slide Alliance up to first though, it's hard to say. EG has just been killing it lately and as long as they keep it up I definitely can see them in Grand Finals at least. IG just seems really solid, but DK I think I might just want them to do well, I honestly haven't looked at DK's recent results.

I also have no idea what to do for second 5th slot. Maybe Fnatic but all their drama llama has me pretty undecided on that for now. I guess if I were hard pressed I'd say I think that second slot is between Fnatic and Cloud9 right now.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Alright, been trying to lock this down better Sinz but it's still hard. So far I'm moderately happy with this order in my compendium predictions:

1) DK
2) EG
3) IG
4) Alliance

5) Navi
5) ?????????

I'm tempted to slide Alliance up to first though, it's hard to say. EG has just been killing it lately and as long as they keep it up I definitely can see them in Grand Finals at least. IG just seems really solid, but DK I think I might just want them to do well, I honestly haven't looked at DK's recent results.

I also have no idea what to do for second 5th slot. Maybe Fnatic but all their drama llama has me pretty undecided on that for now. I guess if I were hard pressed I'd say I think that second slot is between Fnatic and Cloud9 right now.
Top 4 on your list I feel like its anyones game. I dont think Navi will win though. I want to believe in Fnatic because of how much of the roster they use but at the same time it just doesn't seem good :*(

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
None of the TI4 mini-plushes grab me. Still want the Enigma one from last years though. D:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
wtf is going on in this tournament.

everything i think is wrong

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
wtf is going on in this tournament.

everything i think is wrong
dragonus new meta

sidepost: I want to buy the leggings at the SS for my girlfriend but I also want to buy things that please me in other ways what do

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
dragonus new meta

sidepost: I want to buy the leggings at the SS for my girlfriend but I also want to buy things that please me in other ways what do
buy her the leggings and buy me the doomling and the hoodie and buy yourself a drink

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Apparently Liquid are gods now.

Who would have thought

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Well every team that I wanted to win is out.

Go EG or Liquid I guess.

Top Bottom